MFT's Camp Create Day 4,5 & Bonus Challenge

6.21.2017

Hello everyone! Yesterday I shared my first three projects for MFT's Camp Create. I'm back today with day 4,5 and the bonus challenge.


The first card I have to share today is for Day 4. Day four's challenge was Sensational Sliders. You can check out all of day four's challenge details HERE .



This challenge was a little tricky for me. I didn't have any slider/channel dies in my stash so I had to improvise and create my own. In the end it wasn't to hard I just used one of the banner dies from MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set to create my slider/channel. I die cut some white cardstock with the large scalloped rectangle die from MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set and then used the banner die to create my slider channel. I die cut the banner at an angle to create a downward slope for my snowboarding penguin. I ink blended the top portion of my panel with some ink to create my sky line and stamped my "I'm Snow Board Without You" sentiment towards the bottom part of my panel. On another sheet of white cardstock I stamped the snow boarding penguin, two small mountains, and a large mountain from the Chill Wishes Stamp Set. I colored my images with some spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut them, and attached them to my card.


The second card I have to share today is for Day 5. Day fives's challenge was Glitzy Glitter. You can check out all of day five's challenge details HERE.



I absolutely love the flying dragon from the Magical Dragons Stamp Set from MFT's so I thought he would be perfect for this challenge. I started this card by die cutting some green glittered cardstock with the large scalloped rectangle die from MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set. I attached my glittered cardstock to my white cardstock and set it aside to work on my stamped panel. I die cut a pierced rectangle out of some white cardstock and stamped my flying dragon and sentiment. I colored the dragon with some Spectrum Noir Markers and added some texture to his body with some clear adhesive. I've never used this technique before but I love how the clear adhesive added texture. Once my image was colored I masked him off, ink blended some light blue clouds behind him, and attached my finished panel to my glittered piece of cardstock.


 The last and final card I have to share today is for the bonus challenge. This year's bonus challenge was Divine Dry Embossing. You can check out all of the bonus challenge details HERE.


I kept my card pretty simple for this challenge. I followed along with Stephanie's video and dry embossed my card front with the largest stitched mini die from the Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX die set. Once I had my card front dry embossed I die cut the second largest stitched mini die from the same die set out of some white cardstock and stamped/heat embossed the cute little hedgehog from the Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set. I colored my little hedgehog with some Spectrum Nor Markers and stamped/heat embossed my "Hello, Friend" sentiment onto a small piece of white cardstock. I added some foam adhesive to my sentiment and attached it right below my hedgehog image. I can't get over how cute he turned out. I hope you enjoyed day two of my Camp Create projects. Thanks for visiting!

Card 4 Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / Teal Cardstock / MFT Chill Wishes Stamp Set / Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Ocean & Buttercup / Spectrum Noir Markers / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set

Card 5 Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / DCWV Glitter Cardstock / MFT's Magical Dragons Stamp Set / Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Spectrum Noir Markers / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle

Bonus Card Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / Dark Brown Cardstock / MFT's Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set / Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black / Wow Embossing Powder- Clear / Spectrum Noir Markers / MFT's Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS