MFT's Camp Create Day 1,2,&3

6.20.2017

Hello everyone! I've been super busy this weekend creating cards for all six of MFT's Camp Create challenges. Today I will be sharing day 1, day 2, and day 3.


The first card I have to share is for day 1. Day one's challenge was Wonderful Watercolor. You can check out all of day one's challenge details HERE .



I created this fun watercolored background with some different colored Tattered Angels Mist and a paintbrush. Once my watercolored background was dry I used the large scalloped die cut from the Die-namics Blueprints 27 die set to cut out my panel. I then die cut the phrase Hello Love from the middle of my panel with the Die-namics Happy Greetings die set. I stamped one of the adorable little ewes from the Ewe Are the Best stamp set onto some white cardstock, colored him with some Spectrum Noir markers and attached him to the bottom of my card.. 


The second card I have to share is for day 2. Day two's challenge was Remarkable Resist. You can check out all of day two's challenge details HERE.



I had lots of fun with this challenge and created a fun two dimensional card. I started by heat embossing a
bunch of images from the Polynesian Paradise stamp set & Penguins in Paradise stamp set onto some white cardstock. Once I had all of my images heat embossed I colored all of them and the background with some Spectrum Noir Markers. Normally I would only use watercolors for this technique but I thought it would be fun to change it up and use some markers. I have to say, I love how it turned out. I really wanted to add some dimension to my card so I used three different dies from the Die-namics Blueprints 27 die set to die cut and pop up my card panel before adding a super cute penguin to my sentiment banner.


The third and final card I have to share today is for day 3. Day three's challenge was Spectacular Shakers. You can check out all of day three's challenge details HERE.



This was also a fun challenge to play along with. I used some dies from the Die-namics Blueprints 27 die set and five different stamps from the Harvest Buddies stamp set to create my shaker card. I started by stamping  my base images ( the squirrel and tree limb) onto some white cardstock that I die cut with the large scalloped die from the Die-namics Blueprints 27 die set. I colored all of my images with some Spectrum Noir Markers and ink blended some clouds and grass behind them. On another sheet of white cardstock I die cut another scalloped panel and die cut the center out with the second largest die in the Die-namics Blueprints 27 die set. This is how I created the frame for my shaker card. I added some clear acrylic to my frame along with some foam adhesive and set it aside. Before attaching my acrylic frame to my base panel I added a bunch of little acorns I colored and fussy cut along with some mini beads to my base panel. All that was left to do was attach my frame to enclose my shaker elements, add my second stamped and fussy cut squirrel to the top of my shaker card, and add my stamped sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed all three of my cards today. Tomorrow I will be back with day 4,5,& the bonus challenge. Below you will find a list of all of the supplies I used. Thanks for visiting. 

Card 1 Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / Ken Oliver Water Media Paper / MFT's Ewe Are the Best Stamp Set / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black /Spectrum Noir Markers / Tattered Angels Baseboard Mist / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set & MFT Happy Greetings Die Set

Card 2 Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / MFT's Polynesian Paradise Stamp Set & Penguins in Paradise Stamp Set / Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / Wow Embossing Powder-Bright White / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set

Card 3 Supplies: Neenah Classic Crest 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper / Clear Acrylic / MFT's Harvest Buddies Stamp Set /  Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 Die Set/ Mini Glass Beads

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS