Owl-Ways On My Mind

5.28.2017


Hello everyone! Today I have a fun critter card to share for this weeks "Little Critters" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. I started by stamping three of these adorable little owls from MFT's Critter Clan onto some Neenah 110 LB Smooth Solar White Paper. Once I had all three of my images stamped I used a pierced rectangle die to die cut around my images. I colored my images with some Spectrum Noir markers and masked them off to do a little background stamping. I used two of the little tree leaves from the same MFT's stamp set and lightly stamped them behind my owl images.


I layered my stamped piece onto a scalloped yellow piece of cardstock that I die cut with MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 and then adhered both pieces to my kraft card base. I wanted to added a cute little sentiment to my card front so I heat embossed the "You're Owl-Ways On My Mind" sentiment from MFT's Critter Clan stamp set onto some black cardstock that I die cut with one of the banners from MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27. I added my sentiment right below my three stamp owls to ground them and my card was complete. I had lots of fun creating this one. I hoped you enjoyed. Thanks for visiting! 

Cardstock- Neenah 110 LB Smooth Solar White, Yellow, Black, & Kraft / Stamps- MFT's Critter Clan / Memento Ink Pad- Tuxedo Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Bamboo & Honey / Specttrum Noir Markers-GB1, GB8, OR1 / Avery Elle's Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die / MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 27 / Wow Embossing Powder- Bright White

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card! I love the adorable owls and leaf background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS