Ewe Have My Heart

2.16.2017

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun loved theme card to share. I created this card for Spectrum Noir's February monthly challenge. This months challenge is Anything Goes and the bonus theme is Love & Friendship. You can check out all the challenge details HERE


Since its February I thought it would be fun to play along with the Love & Friendship bonus theme. To create my card I started with A2 sized gray card base and adhered a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to the front. I added a second smaller piece of patterned paper to the bottom left of my card base and adhered a row of admit one tickets across the bottom of my card front. I stamped the cute little sheep holding a heart from MFT's BB Ewe Are the Best stamp set in some Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto some white cardstock, colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and stamped the "EWE  Have My Heart" sentiment from the same stamp set below my image. I matted my image with the same gray cardstock I used for my card base and adhered it to the left side of my card base right over my first three layers. 


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Gray / Patterned Paper- Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection / MFT BB Ewe Are the Best Stamp Set / Memento Ink Pad- Tuxedo Black  / Specttrum Noir Markers- GG1, GG2, BGR1, BP6 / Stapler

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS