Birthday Flyby

2.13.2017


Hello Everyone! Today I have a cute little card to share that I created for MFT Wednesday Sketch  Challenge- Sketch 319. You can check out this weeks sketch below and find all the challenge details HERE.


It's been awhile since I've shared a card for a challenge. I've been wanting to participate along with a MFT sketch challenge for a really long time but haven't got around to it.  I really thought his weeks sketch would be fun, its simple and can be interpreted many different ways.


I followed along with the sketch and started by die cutting some mint cardstock with a pierced rectangle die. Once my rectangle panel was die cut I stamped the flying dragon from MFT's BB Magical Dragons stamp set in the center of my panel. I masked him off with some masking paper and ink blended a bright yellow sun right behind his head and wings. After I had my sun ink blended I masked it off with some more masking paper and ink blended some teal clouds behind my sun and dragon image. I removed both masks and colored my dragon to match my coral card base and stamped the "Here's a Birthday Flyby" sentiment in black right below my image. I had lots of fun creating this one. Thanks for visiting! 

Supplies:  Cardstock- Mint & Coral / MFT Stamps- BB Magical Dragons Set / Memento Ink Pad- Tuxedo Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Sunny Yellow & Honey / Versa Color Ink Pad- Mint / Spectrum Noir Markers- CR1, CR2, BGR1 / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle 


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS