PRETTY CUTE STAMPS September 2016 SNEAK PEEK

9.19.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps release! Today is day two of sneak peeks, sneak peeks started yesterday on Monday, you can check out Day 1 HERE. You will be able to purchase any of the products you see today on Wednesday September 21st, 2016. Okay, now onto today's sneak peek. Today I'm featuring a cute little mummy and adorable coordinating sentiment from one of Pretty Cute Stamps newest digital sets, called Mummy. This cute little set includes one mummy image and four different coordinating sentiments.


I started with a 6' x 6' piece of white cardstock folding it in half to create my 3' x 6' card base. After my card base was folded I opened Photoshop and printed the super cute "I'm all wrapped up in you" sentiment right in the middle of my card front. I printed the adorable little mummy onto some white cardstock, colored him, fussy cut him out, and adhered him to the right side of my card front. Before adhering the little mummy to my card front I added some fun Halloween themed patterned paper and some orange colored string behind him for added texture. I also added a few sliver sequins around my sentiment and image to help draw the eye around the card. Below is a little close up.


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Pattered Paper- Glitz Designs Raven Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Mummy / Spectrum Noir Markers / Sulky Thread- Orange / Sliver Sequins

2 comments:

Nancy Boyd said...

Cute card!! Love that little mummy!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super FUN card! The mummy is so dang cute!
Sherrie k

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS