PRETTY CUTE STAMPS September 2016 BLOG HOP

9.20.2016


Hello everyone! Its time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop. If you've arrived here from Carolyn's Blog then your in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning, please click HERE. There are fourteen new digital stamps being released today. You can check them all out in the shop HERE. My card features the Werewolf set pictured below. This fun little set includes one large image, four different sentiments, and the matching SVG outline.


I printed the upper half of the Werewolf onto some cream cardstock, fussy cut it, adhered it to a large gray circle, and set it aside while I worked on the rest of my card. For the base of my card I die cut some patterned paper with a pierced rectangle die, printed the "I'm just wild about you" sentiment towards the bottom half of my patterned paper, and adhered it to my gray card base. I cut a double ended banner out of some coordinating patterned paper and adhered it to my card front right above my printed sentiment. Once my banner was attached I adhered my Werewolf image and gray die cut circle to my card front. 


I hope you enjoyed my card and Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Noe's Blog! Below you will find the complete line up in case you get lost along the way.


Make sure to hop along because one lucky winner will get a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop!


For a chance to win, you must leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List HERE. A random winner will be chosen on Tuesday, August 16th 2016.

Supplies: Cardstock- Gray & Vanilla Cream / Patterned Paper- Close To My Heart / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Werewolf / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle

3 comments:

Amanda Rhodes said...

Great card!

Angelina said...

Cute card and I love the werewolf stamp!

cghundley said...

Oh how fun your
card is. Love
the purple
behind the
Werewolf!
Carla from Utah

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS