PCS Polka Dot Challenge

9.16.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "Polka Dots". This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


Since this months challenge is all about polka dots I used a colorful polka dotted patterned paper from Elle's Studio and this super cute rainbow stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps.


I started with a 5 1/2" x  4" kraft card base and adhered a piece of polka dotted patterned paper to the front of my card base that I die cut with a large pierced rectangle die. I die cut another piece of kraft cardstock with a smaller pierced rectangle die, stamped my "Thank you for always being my rainbow" sentiment towards the middle, and adhered the entire panel to the center of my polka dotted patterned paper. On another piece of kraft cardstock I stamped my rainbow image, colored it with some Spectrum Noir markers to match my patterned paper, and adhered it to my card front right above my sentiment with some pop dots. 


I hope you enjoyed my fun polka dotted Thank you card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- Kraft / Patterned Paper- Elle's Studio / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Rainbow / Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle

1 comment:

Nancy Boyd said...

Very cute! Love this sentiment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS