I'd Slay A Dragon For You

9.18.2016

Hello everyone! Today I have a super cute card to share for this years MFT’s Superstar Card Contest. Have you heard about MFT’s Superstar Card Contest? If not its a fantastic creative opportunity and you will have the chance to be selected as one of the top ten card design superstars and win a $250 voucher from My Favorite Things. All you have to do to enter is pull out your favorite MFT’s stamps & dies, create a brand new/original card using any theme you like, and link it up HERE


I started by folding a 9" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock in half to create a 4 1/2" x  4 1/2" card base. I stamped the entire front of my card base with the adorable little dragon making the cute 'O' face from My Favorite Things BB Magical Dragons stamp set. I set my card base aside and started on my focal scene. I started by die cutting one of the stitched mini scalloped circles from My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics out of a piece of white cardstock and began building my stamped scene. 


I stamped the same dragon I used for my background and the super cute little knight towards the bottom half of my stitched mini scalloped circle. I masked off the two images and then stamped the grassy hill from My Favorite Things BB Ewe Are the Best stamp set and then masked that off as well so I could add my light blue cloudy sky with some ink and mini ink blending tool. Once my background was done I removed my masks and colored my images with some Spectrum Noir Markers. I hope you enjoyed and Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- White / My Favorite Things Stamp Sets-BB Magical Dragons & BB Ewe Are the Best / My Favorite Things Die-namics-Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX / Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS