Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Let's Celebrate

8.19.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "By The Sea". This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I used this adorable little Wonky Cake set pictured below to create my card today. This set was a freebie offered during this months release sneak peeks and blog hop. Make sure to join us at the beginning of each month for release sneak peeks and a blog hop. Every month there will be a new freebie for you to enjoy.  


I printed the fun little wonky cake and "Celebrate You!" sentiment onto some patterned paper and colored it with some Spectrum Noir markers. Once I had my cake all colored I colored in the top chocolaty parts of my cake tiers with a Zig Emboss Writer, added some clear gloss embossing powder, and heat embossed the three tiers for an extra chocolaty look. I mean ...who doesn't love a cake covered in chocolate.


To finish off my printed panel I added a light teal wavy border to the right side along with two orange star shaped brads and stitched along the left side with some brown thread before adhering it to my white card base. I hope you enjoyed my fun little chocolaty card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Wonky Cake / Spectrum Noir Markers / Zig Emboss Writer / Wow Embossing Powder- Clear Gloss / Star Brads- Orange / Sulky Thread- Brown / Sewing Machine

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS