Pretty Cute Stamps August 2016 Sneak Peek

8.09.2016



Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! Over the the next two days we will be sharing projects featuring all the new digital stamps that will be releasing this month. You will be able to purchase any of the products you see over the next two days on Friday, August 12th, 2016. Okay, now onto today's sneak peek. Today I'm featuring images from two of the newest sets, Birthday Gator and Birthday Monkey. The alligator and "Gator Greetings" sentiment are from the cute little Gator Birthday digital stamp set and includes 2 fun images and 4 different coordinating sentiments. 


To create my card I started with a 3' x 6' white card base, layered a bunch of different pieces of patterned paper over the top, and set it aside while I created my scene in Photoshop. I opened the two images and the sentiment I wanted to use in Photoshop and created the little scene you see above. I printed my images and sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock and set it aside to air dry for a few minutes before coloring. Once my images had time to dry I colored in the gator,balloon, and background with some Spectrum Noir markers and attached the entire panel to my layered card base.


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Pattered Paper- My Mind's Eye On Trend Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Sets- Gator Birthday & Monkey Birthday / Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS