Pretty Cute Stamps July 2016 Blog Hop

7.12.2016


Hello everyone! Its time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop. If you've arrived here from Henriette's
Blog then your in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning, please click HERE. There are 11 new digital stamps being released today. You can check them all out in the shop HERE. My card features the Lifesaver set pictured below. This fun little set includes two images, five different sentiments, and the matching SVG outlines.



For this card I started by creating my card base. I layered a piece of kraft cardstock that had a bunch of anchors printed in white onto a plain kraft card base and set it aside for later. Next I opened the ring-shaped life preserver and the "You're A Lifesaver" sentiment in Photoshop, re-sized them, and printed them onto some white cardstock. Note I printed the ring-shaped life preserver twice so I could do some 3-D layering with some foam dots. Once I had my two images and sentiment printed I colored them and fussy cut them out. I kept one of the life preservers whole and cut the other one apart only keeping the red parts. I used some foam dots to adhere the fussy cut pieces to the other lifesaver giving it some dimension. I also cut away parts of the rope along the outside edge of my image and replaced it with some twine. I thought the twine would be a fun touch and lots of texture. To finish I added a small little yellow glittered star and attached the entire lifesaver in the middle of my patterned paper right above my sentiment. 


 I hope you enjoyed my card and Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Shannon's Blog! Below you will find the complete line up in case you get lost along the way.


Make sure to hop along because one lucky winner will get a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop!


For a chance to win, you must leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List HERE. A random winner will be chosen on Friday, July 15, 2016.

Supplies: Kraft Card Base- Canvas Corp /Cardstock- White / Canvas Corp Patterned Paper- Nautical: Kraft & White Anchor / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Lifesaver / Spectrum Noir Markers / Twine / Yellow Glittered Star /

8 comments:

Angelina said...

Nice card! I like the layering and background paper.

Nancy Boyd said...

So awesome!! Love all the dimension and the background paper!!!

Victoria Rowson said...

Super fun card!! I love it!!

Muffins and Lace said...

Love it. :)

Janet said...

I love how you make the life ring dimensional!! Cool background too!

Nancy said...

What a fun card, Amber! I really like how you put this together! :o)

Penny Light said...

I love this card and the sayings that come with the stamp. Your card has such great depth and the stamped background is perfect. Nice job. Thanks.

cvjac2009 said...

Your card was perfect need to use photoshop

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS