Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: By The Sea

7.15.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "By The Sea" This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


My challenge card features the adorable Merman and two of the sentiments from the cute little Merman set pictured below.


I printed my two sentiments and Merman onto some white cardstock, inked all around my Merman with some light yellow ink, and lightly added some teal mist. On another sheet of white cardstock I printed another Merman the same size as the first one, colored him with some Spectrum Noir Markers, fussy cut him, and adhered him over the first image I inked around. To finish my card I adhered my panel to some matching teal cardstock. 


I hope you enjoyed my fun little sea themed card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Teal / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Merman / Spectrum Noir Markers / CTMH Ink Pad- Buttercup / Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Dragonfly

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS