Life Is Good

7.01.2016

Hello everyone! Today I have something a little different to share. I create this colorful little 6 x 6 watercolored mixed media piece for this weeks Simon Says "Anything Goes" Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Blog and Prima's 30 Day Watercolor Challenge. I based my piece off of Day fourteens "With A Stamp" prompt. You can find all the challenge details and 30 days worth of prompts HERE.


I started with a 6 x 6 piece of watercolor cardstock, stamped my flower image in Ranger's Archival Jet Black Ink, masked off my image, and misted the entire panel with a violet and yellow mist. After the mist dried I added my "Life Is Good" sentiment, line of stars, background text, and postage stamp. Once my background was complete I colored my Black Eyed Susan's with a few different watercolor pencils from Prima. 


I hope you enjoyed my mixed media project. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: 6 x 6 Watercolor Cardstock- Ken Oliver / Paper Wings Productions Stamp Set- Black Eyed Susan / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / Prima Watercolor Pencil Sets-Scenic Route & The Basics / Tattered Angels Mists- Violet Rose Chalkboard Mist  & Sun Sisters Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is really pretty! I love the soft feel it has. Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS