Pretty Cute Stamps June Release Blog Hop

6.15.2016


Hello everyone! Its time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop. If you've arrived here from Henriette's
Blog then your in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning, please click HERE. There are 13 new digital stamps being released today. You can check them all out in the shop HERE. My card features the submarine, air bubbles, three of the little fish, and the "Sending My Deepest Thanks" sentiment from the Sublime digital stamp set picture below. 


I opened Photoshop and a bunch of the PNG formatted digital stamps from the Sublime set. Once I had all the images I wanted to use opened I created a new 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" file, this is the canvas I used to build my scene. Once I had my scene created I printed it off onto a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" white pieces of cardstock and a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" piece of patterned paper. I colored the images on the white cardstock, fussy cut them, and attached them over the images I printed on the patterned paper. I trimmed the top and bottom edge of my patterned paper, adhered it to my mustard yellow card base, and added a little brad towards the bottom.


I hope you enjoyed my card and Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Shannon's Blog! Below you will find the complete line up in case you get lost along the way.


Make sure to hop along because one lucky winner will get a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop!


For a chance to win, you must leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List HERE. A random winner will be chosen on Monday, June 20th 2016.

Supplies: Cardstock- White & Mustard Yellow / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Sublime / Spectrum Noir Markers- BGR1, BGR3, BG3, TB1, GB1, GB3 / Sakura Gold Gelly Roll Pen / Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Kandy Krazee said...

Cute card!!! Love the sentiment!!!

Lorie said...

Awww...this is adorable! Love it!

Katy said...

ADORABLE...love the sentiment & stamps and definitely the colors you chose!

Angelina said...

This card is really nice and I like the little fish!

Rose Sheridan said...

Love this submarine!

Janet said...

This little submarine is adorable! Great creations!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS