Pretty Cute Stamps June 2016 Sneak Peek

6.14.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are 13 new sets being released this month and ohhh are they fabulous. Sneak peeks started on Monday, you can check out Day 1 HERE and Day 2 HERE. Today I'm featuring this months freebie, Land Of The Free. The Land Of The Free set includes four digital stamps and is free now through Thursday. You can download this little set for free HERE. You will be able to purchase any of the other products you have seen over the last few days on Thursday June 16th.


I printed two rows of stars and the Land Of The Free sentiment onto some white cardstock. Once I had my images and sentiment printed I cut out six of the outlined stars with my exacto knife and colored the five checkered stars red. I added a red piece of cardstock to the bottom of my printed panel and attached both pieces to my textured navy blue cardbase. I really love how this turned out, the navy blue showing through adds lots of texture and dimension. 


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.
Supplies: Cardstock- Navy Blue, Red, & White / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamps Set- Land Of The Free / Spectrum Noir Marker- C11

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS