Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Summertime

6.17.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "Summertime". This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I used two of the newest sets that were just released on Thursday called Hugs & Fishes and Summer Memories to create my card today. From the Hugs & Fishes set I used the adorable little striped fish, the outlined heart, and the "You are oFISHally the best" sentiment. I also used the "Hello Summer" sentiment from the Summer Memories set. 


To create my card front I opened up all of the images I wanted to use in Photoshop and created a new 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" file, this is the canvas I used to build my scene. I created my scene, printed it off onto a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" piece of white cardstock, and colored in all my images with some Spectrum Noir markers. After I had all my images colored I masked them all off and misted the entire panel with Tattered Angels Capri Blue Glimmer Mist. I removed the masks and it dry for a few minutes and them went back and misted the entire panel a second time with some Tattered Angles Baby Bubbles Glimmer Mist. I left the masks off the second time I misted my panel to give the entire panel a nice shimmer. Once the panel was dry I attached it to a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" baby blue card. You can see a close up below. 


I hope you enjoyed my fun little Summer themed card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Sets- Hugs & Fishes, Summer Memories / Spectrum Noir Markers- GB1, GB3, CR2, CR11  / Tattered Angles Glimmer Mists- Capri Blue & Baby Bubbles 

2 comments:

Kandy Krazee said...

Way too cute!! Love the sentiment!

Janet said...

Your fisheries are so cute!! Great card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS