Pizza My Heart

6.02.2016


Hello everyone! Today I have a super cute card to share featuring a bunch of different stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps Snack Time stamp set and some patterned paper from Crate Paper's Wonder Collection. I started my card by layering three different pieces of patterned paper over my card base. I attached the first layer of patterned paper over the entire front of my white card base and then created my second layer by die cutting the top edge of some red striped patterned paper with a fun border die. I adhered a third layer of patterned paper right over my second layer and added some mini staples to the top left and right sides before attaching the two layers to my card base. I  stamped two of the adorable smiling pizzas onto some white cardstock with some Ranger Archival ink, colored them with some markers, and fussy cut them before attaching them with some foam tape to the right side of my card front.  


I stamped the fun little "You Stole A Pizza My Heart" sentiment in black towards the left of my two fussy cut  pizzas and stamped two of the soild hearts from the set towards the top left of my third layer. I just love how this one turned out, those little pizzas are to die for. Don't you think? Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Wonder Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamps- Snack Time / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Paper Smooches Border Die- Borders 2 / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini Gold Staples

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS