Hello Card & SRM Stickers Design Team Announcment

6.27.2016

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that I am one of the new designers for SRM Stickers. Please join me in welcoming the rest of the 2016-17 SRM Stickers Design Team!
I also have a fun little card to share featuring a large hello sticker from SRM Stickers and a gorgeous flower stamp from Paper Wings Productions that I colored with my Prima Watercolor Pencils. I decided to play along with Prima's 30 Day Watercolor Challenge. I combined Day 1's prompt, Day 4's prompt, Day 14's prompt, and Day 17's prompt. You can check out the list of prompts HERE


I stamped my flowers onto a piece of Ranger Distress Watercolor cardstock and colored them with some watercolor pencils from Prima's Scenic Route set and The Basics set. I just love how bright and vibrant the watercolors turned out and the splattered background really makes the flowers pop. Check out a close up below.


Once my watercolored image had dried I added my large Hello sticker, trimmed my watercolor cardstock down, and adhered the entire panel to my blue card base. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock / Cardstock- Blue / Paper Wings Productions Stamp Set- Mexican Hat / Prima Watercolor Pencils- Scenic Route & The Basics / SRM Stickers- Quick Cards/Hello

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay, Amber!
This is sooo pretty!
I look forward to working with you and getting to know you more!

Melanie said...

Beautiful card, Amber! Happy to be on the team with you :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the bright, happy flowers and that lovely shade of blue.
I am looking so forward to working with you at SRM Stickers and getting to know you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS