Shine Bright

5.18.2016


Hello everyone! Today I have this colorful 12 x 12 layout to share featuring lots of patterned paper, embellishments, and puffy stickers from Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge Collection. I created this layout for the NSD The Paws Have It (Pet Themed) Challenge over at Scrapbook.com. The challenge is to create a new, never-before-published layout featuring your beloved pets using the supplies you have on hand. You can link up your project and check out all the challenge details HERE


I started my layout by creating a mixed media style background with some coordinating Tattered Angel mists and a sharpie marker. Once my background was dry I used a mix of fun patterned paper from Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge Collection to create a base for my 4 x 6 picture. I love the texture that distressing gives so I distressed some of the edges of my patterned paper before adhering all layers together.


Since this challenge is all about creating a layout based on our beloved pets I used this cute little photo of our dog Lexis setting on the couch. In the photo it kinda looks like she is smiling so I added the adorable little sliver puffy stickers that spelled out Shine Bright for my title.


I wanted to add various amounts of dimension to this layout, so I used some puffy stickers, mini gems, chipboard pieces, staples, and stamps to add interest to the layout. 


I fit my journaling right under my photo to the left next to my vellum banner. I quickly wrote about Lexis in the photo and added my date stamp along with a few embellishments. I hope you enjoyed my layout. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection / Vellum / Paw Print Stamps- Cloud9 / Date Stamps- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Tattered Angles Mists- Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist & Gravel Baseboard Mist  / Paper Smooches Border Die- Borders 2 / Chipboard Embellishments- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection / Puffy Glitter Stickers- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection /  Washi Tape- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection / Mini Pink Clothespin- Canvas Corp / Mini Clear Gems / Twine / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS