Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek May 2016

5.11.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are ELEVEN new sets being released this month. You will be able to purchase any of the products you have seen over the last few days on Friday May 13th. Sneak peeks started yesterday, you can check out Day 1 HERE. Today I'm featuring two of the newest digital stamp sets called Happy Camper & Camper Sentiments. The Happy Camper set includes 1 large digital stamp and is meant to be paired with the Happy Camper Sentiments set. 


I printed the large camper and the "You Make Me A Happy Camper!" sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock. After I had my images printed I cut my cardstock panel down to fit my light blue A2 card base. I round the top edges of my panel and then colored my camper image to match a piece of patterned paper I pulled from my stash. Once I had my image colored I went about assembling my card, I attached the white piece of cardstock with my image towards the top half of my card base and attached the colorful piece of patterned paper I pulled from my stash towards the bottom half of my card. I added some twine, a mini red clothespin, and some glossy accents to my camper windows to complete my card. 


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.


Speaking of freebies, this Wooden Sign Digital Stamp Set is FREE today and tomorrow. You can download this little set HERE.

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Pattered Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Sets- Happy Camper & Camper Sentiments / CTMH Markers / Twine / Red Clothespin / Glossy Accents

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS