Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Just For Him

5.20.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "Just For Him." This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


Today I'm using one of the mini controllers and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Game On stamp set pictured below.


I started by folding an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of kraft cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base. After my card base was created I layered two different types of video game themed patterned paper, stapled two mini staples towards the top left where the two patterns met, and added some red brads towards the bottom right. Once my card base was complete I stamped one of the little controllers and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment onto some kraft cardstock with some black ink, fussy cut them, and then adhered them both to a distressed circle piece of kraft cardstock that I misted with some red mist. I then adhered the circle piece to my cardbase towards the left and my card was complete. 


I hope you enjoyed my fun masculine card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Carstock- Kraft / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- Game On / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / Tattered Angels Mist / Red Brads / American Crafts Mini Stapler With Gold Staples / CTMH Edge Distresser 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS