Hello! How Are You?

5.12.2016


I'm up over at The Rubber Cafe Blog today with this lovely multi layered card featuring lots of fun stuff from April's Kit Of The Month- Petticoat Fashion. I also used the add on stamp set called The Greatest Gift Of Life to create today's card. Unfortunately this will be my last post with The Rubber Cafe. I've only been apart of the team for two months but I have enjoyed every minute of it. You can check out my tutorial HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:
Kit: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- Petticoat Fashion
Stamps: Hello,World & Add on stamp set The Greatest Gif Of Life
Ink: Versa Color Ink Pads
Paper: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- 6 x 6 Petticoats & Pinstripes Paper Pad from Echo Park
Cardstock: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM White & Light Yellow
Embellishments: Bright Green Ribbon from the The Rubber Cafe KOTM- Petticoat Fashion, Mini Buttons
Adhesives: Scor-Tape 1/8 Inch Crafting Tape, Best Creation BIG CIRCLES 3-D Foam Tape Adhesive
Tools: Paper Smooches Borders 2 Die Set-Postage Stamp Border, Big Shot, Stapler w/staples

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS