Embossed Banners

5.02.2016



I'm up over at The Rubber Cafe Blog today with this fun colorful embossed card. I paired the "Curved Pennant" embossing folder from Echo Park's Petticoat & Pinstripes collection and the curved banner patterned paper from Echo Park's 6 x 6 Petticoats & Pinstripes Paper Pad to create my colorful banner at the bottom half of my card. All the supplies I used to create this card can be found in this months Creative Cafe KOTM called Petticoat Fashion. Head to The Rubber Cafe Blog and check out my tutorial HERE.

Supplies:
Kit: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- Petticoat Fashion
Stamps: Hello,World
Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
Paper: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- 6 x 6 Petticoats & Pinstripes Paper Pad from Echo Park
Cardstock: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM White & Light Simmer Pink
Embellishments: Gray Seambinding Ribbon from the The Rubber Cafe KOTM- Petticoat Fashion , Mini Green Clothespin
Adhesives: Scor-Tape 1/8 Inch Crafting Tape
Tools: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- Embossing Folder "Curved Pennant" from the Petticoat & Pinstripes collection from Echo Park Paper Co., Big Shot

1 comment:

Tina Connolly said...

This is super cute, I love it!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS