Remember Why You Started

4.05.2016


Hello everyone! Today it's my turn to post over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. My card features stamps from The New You stamp set against a brightly distressed background. 


I added some polka dotted patterned paper from Pink Paislee's Memorandum Collection to my card base along with some tan seam binding ribbon. I attached the tan seam binding ribbon toward the upper half  of my card base with some mini gold staples. After my card base was finished I stamped the "When you feel like quitting, remember why you started" sentiment onto a panel of white cardstock. I blended two different yellow inks in a circle right above my sentiment and misted/splattered on some tan mist. I also added some tan ink around the outside edges of my panel to give it more of a distressed look. I stamped the little scale onto some white cardstock, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the center of my card panel. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Memorandum Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- The New You / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Honey & / Versa Color Ink Pad- Sand / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells / Seam Binding Ribbon- Tan / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini gold staples

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS