Pretty In Pink

4.18.2016


I'm up over at The Rubber Cafe Blog today with another fun Birthday card. I used March's Kit Of The Month called Special Celebrations plus the add on stamp set called Little Cupcake to create today's card. You can check out my full post HERE. Thanks for visiting! 

Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- Special Celebration Stamp Set: #EatCake & Add On Stamp Set Little Cupcake
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Pad, Close To My Heart Ink Pad, Sakura Gold Gelly Roll Pen
Paper: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- 6 x 6 On Trend Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM White
Adhesives: Scor-Tape 1/8 Inch Crafting Tape, Best Creation BIG CIRCLES 3-D Foam Tape Adhesive
Tools: American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini Gold Staples

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS