Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Just For Her

4.15.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "Just For Her". This challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I created this card using the two different stamp sets pictured below. The large wine glass image and googly face are from the Happy Hour Faces stamp set. This stamp set has a bunch of different larger images that can be mixed and matched with the smaller little silly faces. The "You + Me + Wine = Girl's Night " sentiment I stamped below the wine glass is from the coordinating stamp set called Happy Hour Sentiments


I started my card by stamping the wine glass, googly face, and sentiment onto a rectangle piece of white cardstock. After I had all my images stamped I masked off the wine glass and the edges of my cardstock and misted the entire panel with some vintage pink mist. After the mist had time to completely dry I removed the masks, colored the wine glass, added some fun googly eyes to the silly face, and added some stitching around the outside edges. I adhered my stamped panel to some scalloped bordered patterned paper and added the whole thing to my folded card front. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- DCWV / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Sets- Happy Hour Faces & Happy Hour Sentiments / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Vintage Pink / Sulky Thread- Neon Orange / Mini Googly Eyes

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS