#itsyourbirthday

4.02.2016

Hello everyone! Today I have a colorful Birthday card to share featuring three different stamps from The Rubber Cafe's Little Cupcake stamp set, this stamp set is also the add on stamp set for this months Special Celebration creative cafe card kit. I thought it would be fun to play along with a challenge or two today so I'm entering this card into this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog and this months Work It Wednesday Challenge.  


I kept my card pretty clean and simple by stamping my two sentiments right onto the front of my card base. I stamped the larger Happy Birthday sentiment in black right in the center of my card and the smaller #itsyourbirthday sentiment in a bright blue ink towards the bottom right of my first sentiment. I stamped the fun flowered cupcake onto some white cardstock, colored it with a variety of markers, added some fine glitter over the entire top part of the cupcake, and fussy cut it out. I adhered the colorful glittered cupcake to the center of my card base with some 3-D pop dots right above my Happy Birthday sentiment. I just love the all the fun colors and the way the glitter shines in the sunlight.  You can check out a close up below. 


I hope you enjoyed my Birthday themed card today! Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock -White / The Rubber Cafe Stamps- Little Cupcake / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Star Spangled Blue / CTMH Markers / CTMH Fine Glitter

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Amber! The cupcake is so cute and I love the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS