Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek March 2016

3.09.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are four new sets being released this month,  all four will be on sale now through March 15th. Sneak peeks started yesterday, check out Day 1 HERE. The stamp release blog hop will start tomorrow Friday, March 11th. Today I'm featuring a new set called Rainbow. This mini 4 x 4 set includes 1 large rainbow image, 2 little happy faces, and 5 different coordinating sentiments. I used the large rainbow image, 1 of the happy faces, and 1 of the sentiments for my card today.


I had so much fun stamping with this set. I just love the sentiments in this set and the little happy faces, they are just too cute. I wanted my card to be all about color so I kept the layout pretty simple. I stamped three rainbows onto some white cardstock, colored them to match my patterned paper, and added some fine glitter with some glitter glue right over where I colored. I distressed the edges of the cardstock for some texture, layered it over a black strip of cardstock, and attached the entire panel to the left side of my card base. The right side of my card base I attached a strip of colorful patterned paper and stamped the "Thank you for always being my rainbow" sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Rainbow / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / CTMH Fine Glitter / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Kandy Krazee said...

Love the sparkley rainbow! So cute!

Debby Pannell said...

Adorable card. The sparkle in the rainbow is fantastic and Love that sentiment.
TTFN

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS