Pretty Cute Stamps March Release Blog Hop

3.10.2016


Hello everyone! Its time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop. If you've arrived here from Amy's Blog then your in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning, please click HERE. Today my card features a variety of stamps from one of the newest stamp sets being released today called Spring Flowers. This is one of my favorite sets being released this month. You can easily mix and match many of the smaller stamps to create different scenes, the possibilities are pretty much endless. This 4 x 6 set of 21 stamps features 15 different images and 6 coordinating sentiments.


I stamped three different flowers onto some white cardstock with the same flower stem to create various blooms. I masked off the bottom half of the flower stems and stamped the "May your day BLOOM with Happiness!" sentiment. Once I had all my images stamped I colored the three blooms to match my patterned paper. I wanted to add some texture to my card so I tore the bottom half of  my pink cardstock and stapled on a few strands of burlap right below my sentiment. You can check out the stamp set I'm using today below.


New releases will be on sale now through, March 15th 2016. You can also save even more by purchasing the March 2016 Stamp Release Bundle. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Karla's Blog! Below you will find the complete line up in case you get lost along the way.


Make sure to hop along because one lucky winner will get a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop!


For a chance to win, you must leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List HERE. A random winner will be chosen on Monday, March 14th 2016.

Supplies: Cardstock-White & Light Pink / Patterned Paper- Basic Gray's Fresh Florals Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Spring Flowers / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Burlap Strands / Stapler

9 comments:

Kandy Krazee said...

Pretty card! Love how you colour matched your flower wth the pattern paper! Looks great!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love how you attached the twine. TFS

cghundley said...

Lovely card and
I love the torn
paper.
Carla from Utah

melissac said...

Beautiful!!! I love your color combo!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fabulous, love the background paper you used with these images.

Blue6366 said...

beautiful card
Barbara@threecraftydivas.com

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Very pretty design; love all the layers.

Sue D said...

Very sweet with this colorful row of flowers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS