Make A Wish

3.21.2016



I'm up over at The Rubber Cafe Blog today with this fun Birthday card.  This is my first post as a Rubber Cafe designer, I'm so excited to share my first project with this months Creative Cafe Card Kit. All the supplies I used unless otherwise noted below can be found in this months Creative Cafe Kit called Special Celebrations. I will be sharing projects featuring this kit all month long. You can check out my full post HERE

Supplies:
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Pad, Close To My Heart Markers, Gelly Roll Glaze- Gloss Clear from Sakura
Paper: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM- 6 x 6 On Trend Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM Light Teal Peral & White
Embellishments: Seam Binding from The Rubber Cafe KOTM- Special Celebration
Adhesives: Scor-Tape 1/8 Inch Crafting Tape, Best Creation BIG CIRCLES 3-D Foam Tape Adhesive
Tools: Stapler

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS