Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek February 2016

2.17.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are three new sets been released this month, all three will be on sale now through Tuesday, February 23rd. Sneak peeks started yesterday, you can check out Day 1 HERE. The stamp release blog hop will start tomorrow Friday, February 19th. Today I'm featuring the Work It clear stamp set. This 4 x 6 set includes 3 large images and 12 coordinating sentiments. 


I used three of the stamps from the new Work It stamp set to create my card today. I just had to use this cute little bunny in her workout clothes as my main focal image. This image is really great because it can be used in many different ways. You can position it like I did to make her look like she is stretching, you could position her up on her right foot to make her look like she is dancing, and you could even position her upside down to make her look like she is doing a cart wheel. So fun! Right?


I used some yellow cardstock and paper pieced her workout clothes and headband to coordinate with the floral background paper. The image goes so well with the "Work It, Girl!" and "Sore Today, Strong Tomorrow" sentiments I decide to use. I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.

Supplies: Cardstock- Cream, Kraft, Yellow / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Wonder Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Work It / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Large Circle Punch / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini Gold Staples

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS