Pretty Cute Stamps February Release Blog Hop

2.18.2016


Hello everyone! Its time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop. If you've arrived here from Debbie's Blog then your in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning, please click HERE. Today my project features stamps from one of the newest stamps sets being released by Pretty Cute Stamps called The New You. I used the adorable apple wrapped with the measuring tape and the "Congratulations on your weight loss" sentiment.


I wanted to keep this card pretty simple so I stamped my apple image and sentiment right onto my patterned paper. The patterned paper had a light gray pattern so it was easy to add some color right over it. Once I had my image colored I added some red stitching around the outside edges and adhered it to my card front.  


New releases will be on sale now through Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016. You can also save even more by purchasing the February 2016 Stamp Release Bundle. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Janna's Blog! Below you will find the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. Thanks for visiting!


Make sure to hop along because one lucky winner will get a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop!


For a chance to win, you must leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List HERE. A random winner will be chosen on February, 22rd 2016.

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Memorandum Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- The New You / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Red / Sewing Machine

11 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great card.
Barbara@ThreeCraftyDivas.com

Kandy Krazee said...

Love the message! Nice card!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card and what a perfect sentiment!
Sherrie K

Christi Steinbeck said...

what an adorable card!

Glora said...

WOW, this card is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it. What a beautiful style you have! I follow your blog! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

cghundley said...

Fabulous looking
card, the apple
is really cute.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the stitching.

Ravensfans said...

Yay, great "weigh" to encourage friends!

Liz O. said...

Great card, it is sure to brighten someones day, TFS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great CAS! love the stitching! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the CAS design. TFS

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS