Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Include Ribbon

2.19.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge theme is "Include Ribbon". The challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I created this card using the adorable little bear and the I love you so "BEARY much!" sentiment from the Warm Fuzzies set. You can check out the entire set below or in the Pretty Cute Stamps shop HERE.


To create my card I started by layering some polka dotted patterned paper and brown cardstock. I stamped my little bear onto some white cardstock die cut in to an oval and added my sentiment right below my image. After I had my image colored I added a little matching scarf around his neck and distressed the outside edges on my cardsock. I created some ribbon out of some scrap canvas I had laying around and adhered it to my patterned with some staples and then layered my stamped piece over it. For a finishing touch I added a little matching banner out of brown cardstock to the upper left of my card front and a decorative metal brad to the bottom of my card. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting! 

Supplies: Cardstock- White & Brown / Patterned Paper- Basic Gray's Fresh Florals / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Warm Fuzzies / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Canvas Corp Canvas / Metal Button- CTMH / Stapler

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS