PRETTY CUTE STAMPS SNEAK PEEK January 2015

1.06.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are four new sets been released this month, all four will be on sale now through Tuesday, January 12th. Sneak peeks started yesterday, the stamp release blog hop will start tomorrow Friday, January 8th. You will defiantly want to check it out, there is a prize up for grabs for those of you that comment along the way.  Today I'm featuring the Game On clear stamp set. This 4 x 6 set includes 3 larger images, 3 smaller images, and 13 different coordinating sentiments.


I created this fun little card with four different stamps from the new Game On stamp that will be available on Friday. I randomly stamped my dark blue card base with the joy stick image in white ink and then built my card from there. I added a fun piece of patterned paper with some stitching to the center of my card base and then layered a smaller strip of patterned paper to the bottom half that had "Achievement Unlocked. Congratulations!" stamped towards the bottom right corner. I tucked half a white die cut circle behind the smaller strip of patterned paper after I stamped "Level Up" three times and added some colored stars. To finish my card I added a fussy cut joy stick that I stamped onto some white cardstock next to my sentiment. 


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Royal Blue / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Game On / CTMH Ink Pads- White Daisy & Cranberry / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / Sulky Thread- Cranberry / Sewing Machine

3 comments:

Christi Steinbeck said...

What an awesome card! Love the paper also! Thanks for sharing!

Lena Hermansson said...

The first set of cards are so beautiful. Love the colors. The second card is just perfect. Love that set!

Margaret said...

Fun card and so perfect for several guys I know!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS