Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Love

1.15.2016


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge is all about "Love". The challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


Since this months challenge is all about love I went with some colorful heart patterned paper and a fun little sentiment that says "Love is a four legged word." I used one of the adorable little kittens from the Cattitude stamp set and colored her to match my paper. I also thought it would be fun to add some little pink & gold hearts from the Slothsome stamp set towards the upper left corner. You can check out the two sets I used today below!  


To add a little more color to my card I dry embossed some mustard yellow cardstock with a distressed wood grain texture plate. After I had my cardstock embossed I cut the bottom half to create a banner and added it to the right side of my card base. My sentiment was embossed with some bright white embossing powder onto some black cardstock, cut, and adhered to the bottom half of the banner. I also splattered some yellow ink behind my image to match the yellow cardstock and yellow colored hearts in the patterned paper. I did this by masking off my images, mixing some yellow ink with water, and splattering it onto the exposed white cardstock with a little paint brush. You can see a close up below. 


I hope you enjoyed my love themed card today! Don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Black, Mustard Yellow / Patterned Paper- / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Sets- Cattitude & Slothsome / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / Ranger Ink Basics Super Fine Bright White Embossing Powder / CTMH Markers / CTMH Re-Inker- Honey / Gold Gelly Roll Pen / Sizzix Texture Plate / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS