Hello, Sunshine

1.06.2016

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to a great start. I must admit it has been a bit difficult getting back into the swing of things after I took the whole month of December off but I'm back now and looking forward to crafting in 2016.


Today I have a fun friendship themed card to share with you that uses just one image stamp, one sentiment stamp. and one background stamp. I started by stamping  the adorable little hula girl onto some white cardstock and coloring her with some CTMH markers. I wanted her cute little top to coordinate with the patterned paper I was going to be using so I decided to paper piece it to match. After I had my hula girl colored I masked her off and added some bright yellow text and some light brown mist to the background. 


Since my image and patterned paper were Hawaiian themed I thought it would be cute to add a little distresses canvas along the left side of my card. I also added some stitching and distressed the edges of my patterned paper to keep the vintage beach Hawaiian theme going. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- Pink & White / Crate Paper Patterned Paper- Wonder Collection / My Favorite Things Clear Stamp Set- Polynesian Paradise / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Honey / CMTH Markers / Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells / Gold Gelly Roll Pen /  Canvas Corp Ivory Canvas / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so sweet! After a week of freezing temperatures, I'm wishing I could join her for some warm sunshine!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS