CHA 2016 Projects

1.19.2016


Hello everyone! I thought I'd pop in real quick to share two of my projects I had on display at CHA 2016 this year. This is the first time I've ever had any projects on display. So this is a first for me. I was so honored to be asked to create some projects for Canvas Corp Brands. I created both of these banners for the 7gypsies booth. Below you can see some close ups! 


This banner was created with 7Gypsies Wanderlust collection, some canvas, cord, mini clothespins, and a bunch of  Tattered Angels mists. 


In this photo you can see a close up of all the patterned paper I used along with all the different colored mists I used. 


I created this banner with 7Gypsies American Vintage collection, some canvas, burlap, jute cord, natural clothespins, and a fabric flower. This one spells out "Be Brave" and features four different vintage polaroid photos along with an over sized burlap and canvas flower. 


Here is a closer look at my Be Brave banner along with some of the other fabulous projects that were displayed at the 7Gypsies booth. I had so much fun creating these. I hope you enjoyed them and Thanks for visiting!  

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS