PRETTY CUTE STAMPS CHALLENGE: Anything Goes

12.18.2015


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge is "Anything Goes". The challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop. You can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I made this card with one of the little gingerbread's from the Gingerbread Kisses set and two of the little snowflakes from the Warm Fuzzies set. 



To create my card I started by randomly stamping the little gingerbread guy and my two sentiments all around my card base. I had a few little open spaces left so I stamped some snowflakes here and there. After all my images were stamped, I colored all of the gingerbread guys and misted the entire card front with some Tattered Angels mist. You can see a close up below. 


Thanks so much for visiting, and don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE.
Supplies: Canvas Corp White Card Base / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Sets- Gingerbread Kisses & Warm Fuzzies / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS