PRETTY CUTE STAMPS CHALLENGE: Gift Giving

11.20.2015


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge is all about "Gift Giving". The challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps ShopYou can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I decided to created a Christmas card and a matching gift box for this months challenge. I used the same patterned paper, sentiment stamp, and embellishments to tie my two separate projects together. This little gift box is the perfect size for a small little gift or even a gift card. You can check out a few close ups below. 


I used the cute little wise man in the middle and the "Wishing You A Blessed Holiday Season" sentiment from the set above to create my two projects today. I stamped the little wise man right onto my card base and colored him with some Close To My Heart markers and a gold Gelly Roll pen. I added a strip of patterned paper across the top half of my card base along with some cream ribbon. I attached my sentiment to the top left and added some more cream ribbon, a wooden clothespin and a holly sticker.


I used an old free pattern from Paper Craft called "Thank You Gift Box" to create my matching gift box. You can find the pattern to download HERE. I printed the pattern onto some white printer paper and then cut it out. After I had the pattern cut I traced it out onto some patterned paper, cut it out, folded and glue it together. Once I had my gift box assembled I added a holly sticker towards the bottom and attached my sentiment with some ribbon and a wooden clothespin.


Thanks so much for visiting, and don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE.
Supplies: Cardstock: Cream & Red / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Bundled Up Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Nativity 2 / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers /  Gold Gelly Roll Pen / EK Sucess Holly Stickers / Canvas Corp Mini Clothespin / Offray Ribbon- Cream / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS