Something Wicked This Way Comes

10.31.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween themed layout, its all about my black cat named Pookie. Like most black cats Pookie has quite the attitude sometimes so I thought it would be fun to combine these two photos with Canvas Corp Brands Haunt It collection. I just love this collection, the orange and black printed on kraft looks fabulous. You can buy the papers I'm using today individually or you can find them all in the Haunt it Mix & Match Pad HERE. Each pad features 16 different orange, black and kraft 12×12 papers, printed fabric, burlap, canvas and fluted paper. I used the 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper called "The Raven" for the base of my layout. I wanted to add a little more color to my background so I misted and smudged some Tattered Angles Bittersweet Baseboard Mist in a few different places. I also misted two pieces of black and white twine to match, adding one to my canvas tag and the other one to my mini black clothespin.


To mat my photos I used a piece of Kraft C-Flute, a square piece of black patterned paper, and some Bittersweet misted canvas. I started by gluing the misted canvas down first, then the black patterned paper, then the Kraft C-Flute, and then added my two photos and the "Something Wicked This Way Comes" journaling card. 




























Before attaching the black piece of patterned paper I added a white mini bag behind the bottom left side so I could added a mini canvas tag. To finish my layout I slipped my misted tag into the white bag and added my "Happy Halloween" title with a black pen. I hope you enjoyed my layout today. You can check out the entire Haunt It collection from Canvas Corp in the shop HERE. Thanks for visiting! 

Canvas Corp Supplies: Patterned Paper- Haunt It Tags on KraftBlack & Kraft "The Raven", Solid Black on WhiteC-Flute Kraft / 12" x 12" Canvas Sheet / Mini Bags - White / Canvas Mini Shapes- Tag / Mini Clothespins- Halloween / Tattered Angles Baseboard Mist- Bittersweet
Other Supplies: We R Memory Keepers Eyelet- Brass / We R Memory Keepers Black & White Twine / Black Pen

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS