Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek October 2015

10.04.2015


Hello everyone! It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps Release! There are five new stamp sets being released this month, all of them will be on sale through October 13th. Sneak peeks start today and will continue through the 7th and then the blog hop will follow on the 8th and 9th. Today I'm featuring a set called Nativity 2. It's fabulous and full of fun little images and sentiments. This larger 6 x 8 holiday set contains seven images and six coordinating sentiments.


I used of the the adorable little wise men stamps from the set along with the "Wishing You A Blessed Holiday Season" sentiment. I wanted to make my card fun and festive for the holiday season so I used a colorful patterned paper from Crate Paper and mixed and matched a few non traditional holiday colors. For my background I masked an ivory piece of cardstock and blended two different Versa Color ink pads by swiping them across my cardstock. I started by swiping the lighter ink color across my cardstock and then lightly swiped some of the darker ink color over the lighter ink color. Once dry I stamped my sentiment in black, randomly stamped a few shining stars in pink, and added my finished little wise man to the right side with some pop dots. 


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today and don't forget to join us the rest of the week over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more sneak peeks, blog hop projects, freebies, and prizes.
Supplies: Cardstock- Ivory / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Bundled Up Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Nativity 2 / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / Versa Color Ink Pads- Sage,Celdon, & Pink / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Pink / Pop Dots

1 comment:

Christi Steinbeck said...

sooo sweet! Thank you for sharing!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS