Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge: Thank You

10.16.2015


Hello everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog. This months challenge is "Thank You". The challenge will run for three weeks and one random winner will be chosen to win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps ShopYou can link up your creation and find all the challenge details HERE.


I used a pre-printed card base, Pretty Cute Stamps Slothsome set, some colored markers, and some  thread to create my card today. I started by stamping the adorable little sloth onto the left side of some white cardstock and then colored him to match my flowered card base. After I had my image colored I stamped the adorable "Have A Slothsome Day" sentiment to the right and spelled out the word "Thanks" above it. I have to say I just love this set and I really loved how this one turned out. You can check out a close up below. 


This fun little 4 x 4 set features 12 different stamps, 1 cute sloth and 9 coordinating sentiments. You can also purchase the coordinating SVG outlines in the shop HERE to make cutting out your stamped images a snap. 


Thanks so much for visiting, and don't forget to check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has created over at the blog HERE.
Supplies: Card Base- American Crafts / Cardstock- White / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Slothsome / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tan Alphabet Stickers / Sulky Thread- Dark Brown / Sewing Machine

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS