CCB Crew Challenge: Breast Cancer Awareness

10.01.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have a bright pink and white card all about strength to share. I created this for this weeks Crew Challenge over at The Creative Studio Blog. This weeks challenge is "Think Pink 2015: Breast Cancer Awareness". You can find the challenge HERE. Since this months challenge is all about Breast Cancer Awareness I decided to go with a bright pink and white color combo and make my card all about support and strength. I wanted my sentiment to be the main focal image so I stamped it in black onto a large square piece of white card stock and matted it with some solid bright pink paper. For the base of my card I used some bright pink polka dotted paper and some matching burlap. I added some white cord with some bright pink staples and a little 7 Gypsies charm to finish things up. You can check out a close up below.


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to stop by The Creative Studio to check out the rest of the design teams creative projects.
Canvas Corp Supplies:  Hot Pink & White Dot / Solid Hot Pink on White / Burlap Sheet - Hot Pink Packaged 12" x 12" / 7 Gypsies Charms: Create / Waxed Cotton Cord White 45'
Other Supplies: Cardstock- White / Verses Rubber Stamp- Heavens Watching / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / American Craft Mini Stapler / Pink Staples

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS