Today

9.12.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have another layout to share featuring Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane Collection. I've had so much fun creating with this collection over the last couple of days. This is my second layout using this collection this week and I have a few more in the works. 


I was really drawn to all the beautiful colors in this large 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper so I used it as my background and added another simpler patterned paper for my photo frame. 


I added some ribbon, the large wood grain "today" title and a flower embellishments to the bottom half of my patterned photo frame. The flower had a cute little gold glittered center so I added a few gold sequins all around the page to match.


Its a little hard to see the cluster of embellishments in the top right corner in the first photo so above is a closer look at it. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  
Supplies: Pink Paislee Patterned Paper-Cedar Lane Collection Cedar Lane / 6 x 6 Paper Pad- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Ephemera / Ribbon / Gold Sequins

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS