Love You

9.11.2015


Hello everyone and Happy Friday! Today I am excited to share a page using the fabulous Cedar Lane Collection by Pink Paislee. I love anything that has to do with strips and hearts, so I absolutely adore this collection. I wanted to keep my page pretty clean and simple since I was using such a brightly colored patterned paper as my background so I only used two other lightly colored patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad to layer my framed photos, embellishments and title.



I wanted to incorporate a lot of the fabulous little gold acrylic and gold glittered ephemera pieces all around my page to create interest. I just love creating with these loose packs of embellishments, their a great way to add little embellishment clusters all around. I used a few of the hearts, flowers, and sentiments to create my visual triangle.


Here is one more close up of the "love you" gold acrylic title and hearts. I really enjoy the paper & embellishment combinations I used to create this page. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Pink Paislee Patterned Paper-Cedar Lane Collection Park Place / 6 x 6 Paper Pad- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection  / Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Ephemera / Paper Smooches Die- Borders 2 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS