Good Life

9.13.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have a cute little 12 x 12 layout to share. I created this layout for the Hip Kit Club Design Team Call. ( Check out the bottom of this post for the design team call details.) I used this fabulous grid paper from Basic Gray for my background and mixed it with a few different patterned papers from Crate Paper's Wonder Collection 


I cut out a bunch of different little elements from Crate Paper's 6 x 6 Wonder Collection. I thought it would be fun to clip the little flash card with the black cat and Meow next to the photo of my black cat, Pookie. They look about the same don't you think? To balance things out I add some stenciling and a little cluster of embellishments to the bottom right of my layout. To finish things up I added some black splatters across my page. 


I hope you enjoyed my layout today! The fabulous Hip Kit Club is having another Scrapbook & Project Life Design Team Call! I absolutely love their blog and kits and have decided to apply for the scrapbook design team. The Hip Kit Club monthly scrapbook kit contains a mix of patterned paper and embellishments from a wide variety of popular manufacturers. You can check this months current kit along with previous kits HERE.


You can check out all the Hip Kit Club Scrapbook Design Team details HERE and all the Project Life Design Team details HERE. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Basic Gray Patterned Paper- Capture Collection Top 10 / Crate Paper 6x6 Paper Pad- Wonder Collection / Elle's Studio Clear Stamp Set- Everyday Moments / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Number Stencil / Zig Marker- Black / Tattered Angles Mist- Beetle Black / CTMH Wood Button Embellishment - Babycakes Assortment / Black & White Button / Stapler 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS