Beautiful

9.07.2015


Hello everyone! Today I have a 12 x 12 layout to share featuring Pink Paislee's Bella Rogue Collection. This is such a fun collection to work with, the patterns and colors are right up my alley. I used some of the beautiful Bloom patterned paper and Gorgeous patterned paper as my background. I just adore this flowered paper. 


Since I was using a larger 4 x 6 photo for this layout I wanted to keep it as the pages main focal point. I tried really hard not to cover up to much of the photo or add to many embellishments around it to keep it from getting to cluttered. I added a journaling card, a mix of stickers, and a few other embellishments that coordinated with the patterned paper to the left side of my photo.


To balance out the right side of my layout I cut and added the large round beautiful journaling card to the bottom of my photo and added a cluster of embellishments on top of it.



Here is one more close up of my matted photo and all the little bits and pieces I layered and added to complete the page. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Bloom & Gorgeous / Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 Paper Pad / Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 4x4 Journaling Cards / CTMH Embellishments- Babycakes Assortment / Canvas Corp Clothespin- Pink / Stickers -Chic Tags & Glitz Designs / Sequins / We R Memory Keepers Twine- Black

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS