We'll Be Friends

8.15.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says "Food And/Or Drink" Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. For this card, I used some images from Canvas Corp's Mixology collection. I used the fun little sentiment image that reads "We'll Be Friends Til We're Old & Senile......Then We'll Be New Friends!" from the Happy Hour Sayings paper as my focal image. I added some yellow & ivory striped paper and a square piece of burlap with black stitching under my focal image for some texture. 


I tied and added a white bow to the left side of my sentiment and added a strip of lemon patterned paper to the right side of my card to finish it off. Thanks for visiting! 
Canvas Corp Supplies: Lemonade & Sweet Ice Tea Sayings on White / Happy Hour Sayings on White / 
Yellow & Ivory Ribbon Stripe / 12 x 12 Burlap Sheet / Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells  / Waxed Cotton Cord- White
Other Supplies: Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Markers / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amber :-) the whole design of this is FABULOUS!! I love the drinks with the sentiment, perfect for all of my friends! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS