Love Sweet Love

8.27.2015


Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with this weeks Simon Says "Anything Goes" Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. I created this CAS card using patterned paper and a "Love Sweet Love" tag from 7Gypsies Harmony Collection. I cut out the flower journaling card from the Pearls & Lace patterned paper , trimmed the top part off of the "Love Sweet Love" tag, and attached it towards the top with some black thread. After I had the stitching done I adhered the whole panel to my ivory card front. 


I wanted to add a little more dimension and detail to this card so I added a bunch of different sized ivory pearls to the flowers center. Thanks for visiting!
Canvas Corp Supplies: Card Base- Ivory / 7Gyspies Harmony Collection-Pearls & Lace Paper /  7Gypsies Harmony Tag Collection
Other Supplies: Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine / Ivory Pearls- Making Memories

2 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! What a lovely card!! Wonderful design! Love the flower with the pearls in the center! So pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the pattern paper and gorgeous little pearls in the center of the flower! Super pretty design!
Sherrie K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS